Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information, for example: first and last name, user contact information (such as, email address, phone number or demographic information). Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process a reservation.
Use of information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a record of users, of orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. E-mails or SMS may be sent periodically through our site with:
- Special offers and promotions.
- New products
- And other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, such as information about thermalism programs.
These emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be cancelled at any time.
Hospedería Monasterio de Rueda is highly committed to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer. When you accept this file, it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
Third party links
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore are not responsible for the terms or privacy practices of such other third party sites. Such sites are subject to their own privacy policies and you should check them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill out a form, such as a user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time by addressing your request to the indicated postal address or to the e-mail RGPD@BIBLU.ES This company will not sell, lease or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
At Hospedería Monasterio de Rueda we take very seriously the personal data you provide when using our services and we are committed to keeping your personal data completely safe. Therefore, we detail below what we do with your personal data and the rights you have over it.
Responsible for treatment
Identity: Ayozar Innovation Group S.L
Postal Address: Plaza Paola Blasco nº3 planta 2. C.P: 44600 Alcañiz (Teruel)
Treatment contact: email@example.com
Purpose of treatment
In Hospedería Monasterio de Rueda we treat the information that the interested people facilitate to us with the purpose of managing the reservation in our facilities, as well as the shipment of information that they request to us and to be able to facilitate to the interested ones the offers, promotions and discounts of their interest.
In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we will prepare a business profile based on the information provided, although no automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary and will be deleted when a period of time has elapsed without making use of them.
With regard to the management of the data provided by you for the purpose described above, the legitimacy of the processing is based on your consent.
The recipient of your data is Hospedería Monasterio de Rueda, who will transfer the data to the companies of the group (e.g. Azulthermal SL) provided that there is an explicit acceptance.
You have the right to clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and about your rights.
To exercise these rights, you can contact any of the email addresses described in the section of Responsible for Treatment, as well as do so directly in our facilities C / Philippines 39, 46006, Valencia.
• Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to have your personal data corrected when it is inaccurate or no longer valid or to have it completed when it is incomplete.
• Right to delete/right to forget: You have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed permanently, with the legal exceptions or legitimate interests determined.
• Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to personal data concerning you being processed.
• Right of data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller where processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means.
• Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to obtain limitation of the data when one of the following conditions is met:
1. (a) where he contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
2. (b) where the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted;
3. (c) where the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending claims;
4. (d) where the data subject has objected to the processing according to Article 21(1) GPRS, while verifying whether the legitimate interests of the data subject prevail over those of the data subject.
• Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency about the privacy and data protection practices used.
The data that we are going to treat comes exclusively from the data provided by you.